Who will benefit using AgentTime Scheduling software:
- Any organization using spreadsheets to produce schedules and seeking a easier method
- Any organization that wants to optimize their call center staff
- Any organization that wants scheduling software and don't want to pay $20K plus
What You Get with the Software
- Low cost, effective call center agent scheduler
- Forecasts optimum agent staffing throughout the day
- Incorporates shifts and non-phone work
- Takes into account agent preferences
- Allows changes to the agents schedules
- Test "what-if" scenarios
- No Special training
- Easy to Install
- No on-going maintenance costs
- Module 1 - Call Center Designer - gives you the ability to plan the number of people
and inbound lines needed for any call center volume and service level. Input call
volumes, average call lengths, service level goals and the system shows you how
many staffed agents are needed for each time period of the workday.
- Module 2 - SimACD - lets you test and try out different number of agents and
inbound trunks in a computer simulated ACD before actually implementing them in
the call center.
- Model 3 - Agent Scheduler - this is where shifts, agent requirements and
assignments of agents are defined to create a daily schedules
- Publishing Tool - Print agent weekly schedules sorted by Agent or post the
schedules in HTML format for viewing from a web browser.
Download a PowerPoint presentation for a quick overview
Web demo - contact us at email@example.com to schedule a demo of the AgentTime Software. Demo is approximately 30 minutes.
Call Center Specialists